House at Pooh Corner

House at Pooh Corner
inspired by:

Friday 24 May 2013

Well, hellooooooooooo (& Zombies)

Yeah.

It's me. Again.

.......... Soooooooooooo, *mumbly & awkward* it has been almost exactly 3 years since last chatted & even then, it was quite brief.

As i may have mentioned before, this is the continuation of my previous blog, dubaidaisy.blogspot.com

I am reinspired to try to regularly blog again, let's see what happens shall we?

Hands up, if you have Zombie Sense.

Last night, The Trousers, whilst we were watching  'The Walking Dead' http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series) (let's call it zombie TV) that I have no Zombie Sense & that I would be hopeless in a zombie-based scenario.

I am unsure as to what I should do with this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...